“The Paddle Is Everything”
• 100% Carbon CNC shaped high density PVC core blade! 100% Carbon shaft! This is the only way to achieve the lowest weight, quickest response and ultimate performance.
• The dihedral foiled blades feature a generous ABS edge for the protection of your board and the blade.
• The handles are made of 100% Carbon and are covered with a comfortable EVA grip. All fixed paddles are custom cut to length.
Blade: 100% Carbon with ABS edge
Shaft: Adj 60% Carbon | Pro Fixed 100% Carbon with matt finish
Blade Area (Size):
- 85 sq / in (17.7 “x 7.4”, Weight: Adj 24 oz, Pro Fixed 17 oz) – Molded Carbon EVA Handle Palm Grip | Paddler 100-150lbs
- 92 sq / in (17 “x 8.3”, Weight: Adj 24 oz, Pro Fixed 17 oz) – Molded Carbon EVA Handle Palm Grip | Paddler 150-200lbs
- 98 sq / in (17.3 “x 8.7”, Weight: Adj 24 oz, Pro Fixed 17 oz) – Molded Carbon EVA Handle Palm Grip | Paddler 200-250lbs
Adjustable Shaft Height: 5’0 -6’3
The angle of the paddle blade through the water and the blade’s size dictate the power and efficiency of your stroke. Our blades are angled and foiled to minimize drag and maximize power transfer throughout the stroke. A well-balanced paddle.
The shaft features light-weight 100% carbon construction with a round cross-section. The shaft has the stiffness and rebound preferred by most riders for all round paddling and waves.